Barrier Verification System (BVS)
The Barrier Verification System is a market leading barrier assurance tool. It features an inductive Transmitter module that houses pressure and temperature sensors which are fitted below any plugging device.
- Removes doubt from verifying barriers.
- Provides documentable information on installed barrier and pressure test.
- Plug sets can be verified with assurance comparing against bank of sets already recorded.
- Slim design.
- Can be run on slickline, e-line, coiled tubing or pipe.
- Slickline memory or E-line surface read out versions available.
- Other sizes available on request.
For more information about our Barrier Verification System, please contact our sales department.
Case Study: Barrier Verification System (BVS)
Case Study: BVS saves 14 months of workover time
Case Study: BVS first run in UK North Sea
SPE article: 175489 Meeting The Demand For Barrier Plug Integrity Assurance
SPE article: 175490 Verification of Well Abandonment Barrier