- Installation and removal of the Inter Remote Shatter Valve (IRSV) does not require intervention
- Box/pin Connections according to customer specifications
- It can be run as part of the completion string or below an intervention packer
- Contingency opening of the IRSV can be done by use of mill, shoot down tool or spear
- Debris tolerant activation system
- Non Explosive opening operation
- Remotely activated; no intervention required
The IRSV provides a barrier while running new completion strings. It's used for setting of the completion packer and pressure integrity test of the tubing. This enables the customers to protect lower zones while finishing the upper completion installation.
Remote actuation enables complete removal of the barrier without any further intervention. When used along with a barrier intervention packer, such as the LBP, ME or HPHT, the IRSV provides the customer with an intervention barrier that can be remotely opened by pressure cycling. The barrier packer can then be retrieved at a convenient time.
For more information please contact our sales department
View related case studies:
Optimisation of Casing and Completion Workover Using Glass Plug Technology Case Study
Inter Remote Shatter Valve (IRSV) remotely opened after 674 Days
Intervention - less Completion
First Inter Remote Shatter Valve in Asia Pacific Region Successfully Mitigating Risks in Workover Operations