The RS is designed to be used in a standard Wireline Tool string to minimize the effect of friction against tubing ID. It's positioned along the length of the tool string in a deviated well to lift the body and the weight of the string upon the axles of the rollers.
- No friction against tubing ID
- Tolerable of H2S environment
- A more stable Wireline Tool String
- Other roller sizes available on request
- Rollers to support each major Interwell Plug
- Both 13% Chrome & AISI 4140 material available
For more information please contact your loacl sales department