The EJC is a stand-alone tool designed to safely collect any debris within the wellbore. Since it runs
independently, it can be placed at the location of choice without relying on a dedicated landing profile. The innovative swap cup provides a funnel towards the casing and guides any debris inside the basket; preventing debris from falling into the anchoring module of the EJC or other equipment installed below. It's set with a standard setting tool, and is designed with a GS style fish neck for retrieval from the wellbore.
- Can be run on Wire Line
- Set and retrieve in one run
- Other sizes available upon request
- High performance anchoring module
- Additional baskets can be incorporated as required
- Retrieve with standard GS with DU and dedicated prong
- Innovative swab-cup effectively funnels debris into the catcher
For more information please contact your local sales department.
View related case studies: