The IBV is an intelligent downhole barrier valve designed to complement plugging devices. A multicycle valve qualified to V0 according to ISO14310 after 4 cycles of the valve in mud, the IBV meets the market’s need for an ‘on demand’ barrier, ensuring reliable pressure integrity when required.
It can be commanded open to allow flow through the valve to safely equalize, circulate, or produce through it. Opening or closing the valve remotely is possible without intervention or control lines by applying predefined pressure profiles or by sequential programming of Interwell’s intelligent software.
Utilising the technology within the IBV reduces operational risk, reduces cost and increases possibilities for multiple well operations.
- ISO14310 V0 Qualified
- Debris tolerant
- Extensive Battery life
- Customisable pressure commands
- Well logging capabilities
- Multiple open/close feature
- Low pressure drop due to idealised flow path
- Activation flexibility (pressure, time, hydrostatic, temperature, timers or combinations)
- High flow rate capability, verified through extensive flow testing
- Easily change set-up with intelligent software
Other options may be available upon request, for more information please contact your local sales department.
View related case studies: