Available in three configurations; standard, surface powered and Bluetooth, the EST is a non-pre-pressurised, non-pyrotechnic setting tool for the installation of downhole isolation devices, such as bridge plugs, packers, straddles and gauge hangers. It’s the shortest setting tool available on the market to date and can be reset in-field without redress.
- Field Resettable
- Large output force
- Bluetooth (optional)
- Shortest setting tool on the market
- Debris tolerant, fully self-contained
- Non-pre-pressurized, non-pyrotechnic
- Suitable for Integrated Operations (IO)
- Does not rely on well pressure for operation
- Able to be jarred free from the plug if necessary
- Well pressure logged during setting process (optional)
- Well pressure measurement during setting process (optional)
- Surface display of well and EST parameters during setting (optional)
For more information please contact our sales department.
View related case studies: